• Science Speech on Augmented Reality - Speech Competition Champion 2018


        Quiz and speech competitions are organized at the university level by Natural Science Dept. at PCIU in every year.


    I participated in the 2018 competition, when I was in my 3rd year of my bachelor and gave a speech on Augmented Reality.

    Science Speech Competition

     

    Delivering speech on Augmented Reality

     

        Within 3 minutes I had to discuss "What Augmented Reality Is? Why, How and Its Impact On Our Lives". As an example I brought up, the use of holographic glasses.

     

    Receiving awards from VC and Head of the Departments

     

        By participating in that competition, I entered the world of Artificial Intelligence (AI), which later gave me the courage to work in this sector at different times.


  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Curriculam Vitae

    Press the "Click Here" button to find out more about Md Ebrahim Hossain's Institutional Qualifications, Personal Information and many more.

    Residence

    Palosaarentie 58, Vaasa,
    65200, Finland

    e-mail

    ebrahim.hossain@student.uwasa.fi
    3ngr.ebrahim@gmail.com

    Mobile

    +358-417236511,
    +358-413633344