• Co-Director of A National Level Event - PCDV IV 2019

        In addition to my studies, I was active in a number of volunteer services throughout my varsity life. As co-convener of my varsity's central debate club PCDF, I have successfully managed the club for 2 years (2018-19).

    In continuation of this, I successfully directed a national level event "PCDF IV-19". The tournament was organized with the help of Bangladesh Debate Federation (BDF) and local organization Drishti. Debate clubs of the best 32 universities of the country took part in it.

    Intro for PCDF IV-2019 made by me

    Poster of PCDF IV-2019

        I tried to arrange this debate event completely differently. The theme of the event was 'Marvel', meaning the overall event was arranged in the style of 'Marvel Universe'. My team and I had to work day and night for a month to implement this event.

    Some moment from the event

        Several national newspapers at the time published features about the successful completion of the event.

    News Link: The Daily Sun, The Daily Azadi, The JoyNewsBD

    Souvenir from event

    Group photograph of the PCDF club member
     
        I have learned and achieved a lot while being involved in this volunteer work. Which later helped me to lead the organizational work in my professional life.

  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Curriculam Vitae

    Press the "Click Here" button to find out more about Md Ebrahim Hossain's Institutional Qualifications, Personal Information and many more.

    Residence

    Palosaarentie 58, Vaasa,
    65200, Finland

    e-mail

    ebrahim.hossain@student.uwasa.fi
    3ngr.ebrahim@gmail.com

    Mobile

    +358-417236511,
    +358-413633344