• Debate Competition Champion 2019 - Lions Club International

    Debate Champion 2019 - Lions Clubs International
    Champion Trophy - Lions Clubs of Chittagong Hillview


        The Lions Club of Chittagong Hillview organized the 'Lion Kamrun Malek Challenge Trophy Debate Competition' to mark the Lions Clubs International's October-2019 goal. The slogan of the competition was 'Service with a smile'. My team and I along with ‘PCDF-1 (Port City Debate Forum)’ participated in the competition with students from various reputed universities of Chittagong district.

    After competing multiple round of debate me and my team won the "Ln. Kamrun Malek Challenge Trophy".
    The topic of the final round was "The next crisis is not food, but uncertain health care".

    Moment of receiving the trophy of debate - column published in the Daily Azadi column

    Picture with the champion trophy of the debate

    Picture with my team PCDF-1

    Tournament Souvenir

        Note that, the runners-up in that tournament is another team PCDF-2 from my university. All in all it was a great moment for me and my university.

  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Curriculam Vitae

    Press the "Click Here" button to find out more about Md Ebrahim Hossain's Institutional Qualifications, Personal Information and many more.

    Residence

    Palosaarentie 58, Vaasa,
    65200, Finland

    e-mail

    ebrahim.hossain@student.uwasa.fi
    3ngr.ebrahim@gmail.com

    Mobile

    +358-417236511,
    +358-413633344