• Achievements and Certifications - At A Glance

     


    Some of my personal trophy showcased here. Some of team trophy were in my undergraduate university's trophy section.

    Wherever they are these was my own satisfaction of moments. I am grateful for this moments and proud of myself.


    Here are my list of achievements and certifications at a glance-











    And a long way to go...


  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Curriculam Vitae

    Press the "Click Here" button to find out more about Md Ebrahim Hossain's Institutional Qualifications, Personal Information and many more.

    Residence

    Palosaarentie 58, Vaasa,
    65200, Finland

    e-mail

    ebrahim.hossain@student.uwasa.fi
    3ngr.ebrahim@gmail.com

    Mobile

    +358-417236511,
    +358-413633344